stanley15stanley15

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Crazy Shape Runner Crazy Shape Runner

awesome

that was awesome....good work
=) music is nice....and so is everything else

Space Destroyer!!!1 Space Destroyer!!!1

cool

it was great
it would be cool if the ship moved a little faster
and i didnt really like the music

RetardedNINJA666 responds:

Yessssssszzzzz

Thanks for the review!

Make A Preloader Make A Preloader

good

it was good i tried it three time and it never worked
there was a few spots were it didnt explain very well
but otherwise it was good

HyperBall HyperBall

great

i really like it just a few things,
you probley should add more udgrades for the ball and it would also be cool if the mouse clicker could have some upgrades like maybe "lock on" or give him a gun or something and maybe make the scoreboard easier to read but otherwise it was awesome

23450 responds:

there was like..4 or 5 upgrades for the ball. Seemed sufficient for the size of the game. And making upgrades for the mouse was deafinantly in my head, i simply could not think of a way to get much of it to work well, and be fair for the ball, who has a harder time getting his. But that could be easily balanced i guess.

Thanks for the input. I'll have to take the scoreboard into more considration next time as well.

Easter Extinction Easter Extinction

not bad

it was good but the first few levels should be a little easier and there should be more upgrades

23450 responds:

Yah, upgrades were pretty limited. Maybe a few more weapons were in order. Oh wells.

TestFile TestFile

cool

it was good but you needinstruction it took me a while to figure out what to to

23450 responds:

lol. Only you would come by and play this. That was not an actual submission actually. The old one was some crappy pong game i made in a single night and did not expect to pass judgement. Unfourtuantly, it did, and got to many views for me to delete myself. So i use it to test lag over newgrounds.

The file you played was especially bad. So i fixed it. : )

SHIFT SHIFT

AWESOME!!!

I LOVE IT i didnt want to quit playin it was sweet

but kinda made me dizzy lol

Star Defender 4 Star Defender 4

not bad

maybe you could make that double gun last until you die cause i really like that gun

'Neonoids 'Neonoids

boring

when i got to level four no more enemys came and the music didnt really pump me up it was kinda lame actully

Disarray-yarrasiD responds:

Ya, sometimes the enemies take a while to spawn. Any suggestions though?

- colorwars - - colorwars -

alright

it was good i just think you should make one where you move with arrow keys or wasd